Blok is not just an urban
property developer. We are an advocate of urban living and the opportunities it
presents, Blok operates through thoughtfully designed product, community and
customer experience. We see things differently and this allows us to look at
our property market differently.
Everything we do needs to
be excellent, not just good or good enough. We are individuals with strong
opinions, but not opinionated. We are passionate, not pushy or arrogant. We
love what we do and work as a team.
Blok focuses on urban
apartment living in the Atlantic Seaboard and City Bowl of Cape Town.
We are Blok.
- Assist client queries on the various
elements of their new apartment
- Communicate and document any
changes or requests to architects
- Photograph, document and feedback
progress to clients
design and customisation ideas with related departments
support that relates to clients, which includes documentation,
communication and project oversight.
customer relationship management system (Salesforce) and ensure is kept up
to date and has correct information for all after sales service.
of home automation and appliance instructions to clients
- Create customisation profiles on
Salesforce for each client in all developments
- Communicate client
requests to architects and builders
- Coordinate and document the
customisation build, from client meeting to invoicing to finished product
snagging & documentation on completed products
report of and feedback loops to clients and internal team
- Generate and compile snag list of each apartment per development
- Share and check snag items with Projects team
- Sign off snags once completed
- Document and recored Pre handover snag per apartment prior to handover to client
- Manage snag process post occupation
- Liaise directly with snag manager & clients on items to be snagged
- Create snagging schedule for each apartment per development
- Generate snag reports for owners once items have been completed.
General ad hoc
duties as the company sees fit.
Badenhorst - Sales & Client Service
- Salary R14 000 per month
- Company Laptop
- Cell phone contract contribution
(after successful completion of probation period)
- Medical Aid Contribution (after
successful completion of probation period)
- Blok Incentive Scheme (after successfull completion of probation period)
- Company to cover travel related
costs @ R3,20 per km
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma
- Client Service and Supplier coordination
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM
- Strong attention to detail &
- Excellent written and spoken
English communication skills
- Competent in Excel, Outlook and
Word (MS Office Suite)
- Positive and professional attitude
- Administrative experience